Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shopping :)

Posted by summer | at 10:58 PM

I love to shop whether its for shoes, clothes,or even towels. So on Saturday, I went to the Factory shop of Associated Textiles in St Pierre, they were on sales and yesterday was the last day.  I bought a couple of towels and home linens. I simply loved all of them. I had never heard of the place before and one of colleagues mentioned it to me, and when i heard of the sales, i jumped on the occasion. so if you pass through St Pierre do go by the place, its a "caverne d'Ali Baba"

Thats the entrance of the shop




Unfortunately for me i only went on the last day of the sales, but i still got a great deal.  The colourful towels are a delight, with great quality. They also sell kitchen utensils, but i was too engrossed in packing my basket with towels to notice. The price varies from R20 for a face towel to about R300 for a beach towel. Its well worth a visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~