|
I've been at it again, ever since i heard about the 51% sales at Pridemark I've been trying to persuade everyone to accompanying me, so finally on Monday my colleague and I went to Riche- Terre. It was like a marathon for me, I just jumped on a trolley and forgot all about my friend, I went good deal hunting, but i was bitterly disappointed. Unlike the last time, there were absolutely no tshirts of my choice, and even if i did spot one i liked, i thought it was pricey, even after the 51% deduction, so i put it down again.
I was so eager to visit the shop mainly because last time i found some pretty good deals, and i feel like the prices have gone up. But the baby section was packed with little treasures, and since the holiday season is right behind the door, i bought a few dresses for the kiddos as Christmas gifts,lol. I know i start early.
The baby dress I bought for the niece
The only thing I bought for me was a little white summer dress, which i liked,and cost about Rs 177 along with that i just bought 2 tops. Honestly I wouldn't go in there again, unless its to buy baby clothes, because its not worth the visit anymore. The sizes are quite big for Mauritian standards, I couldn't fit in anything, there were only extra large clothing, we Mauritians are small in size.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment