Our anniversary was on the 14th and this week has been tough on us both. LDR can get tough sometimes, I have been missing him so much. He says just a few more months to go. I am holding on. I nearly cried when i was listening to this song. Beverly Hills was about the time we met in high school, we never knew back then that we would be husband and wife one day. I just want to tell him that he means the world to me. Happy anniversary bebo.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
My Darling
|
Our anniversary was on the 14th and this week has been tough on us both. LDR can get tough sometimes, I have been missing him so much. He says just a few more months to go. I am holding on. I nearly cried when i was listening to this song. Beverly Hills was about the time we met in high school, we never knew back then that we would be husband and wife one day. I just want to tell him that he means the world to me. Happy anniversary bebo.
Our anniversary was on the 14th and this week has been tough on us both. LDR can get tough sometimes, I have been missing him so much. He says just a few more months to go. I am holding on. I nearly cried when i was listening to this song. Beverly Hills was about the time we met in high school, we never knew back then that we would be husband and wife one day. I just want to tell him that he means the world to me. Happy anniversary bebo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love u too mimi
aaaww I miss you bebo.
Post a Comment