Rishtee ( my teenage niece) and I went to grand bay today, we meant to go to Mr Price to buy her some decent clothes for the summer, and we ended up having a nice day in Grand Bay.
Rishtee patiently waiting for the bus, which by the way took an hour to appear
Grand Bay the well known tourist village some 20 minutes away from home, but the bus ride can take more than 40 minutes. Anyway, we were happy to be going out, and the sun was radiant today. Its summer time.
I was getting impatient
First we headed to Mr Price, but Rishtee couldn't find anything she liked, except for a pair of sunglasses which she absolutely loved, apparently its the in thing at the moment. Pink with little smileys :)
She HAS to have it.
About Mr Price, I liked the PJs which are sold separately, so you can count Rs 400 for the bottoms and Rs 200 for the matching top/t-shirt, its pricey for a PJ, don't you think?
We were starting to get hungry, so we opted for Cocoloko for lunch, I have never been there before, they even have a sushi bar upstairs. The atmosphere is a very inviting one, and the staff friendly. The food was alright, but what i liked most was the dessert. You can choose to be seated indoor, on the terrace or garden, we opted for the terrace.
Lunch time at cocoloko
Grilled chicken in Honey sauce, absolutely yummy
Tagliatelle with sea food (crab, calamari, octopus and something else, i couldn't quite guess)
We ordered a mocktail (no alcohol) its called Sega, and is basically a minty juice with lime. Note for next time: Omit Sega, I like mint in my food not in my drink.
Our dessert was a huge ice cream and a moelleux au chocolat which was heavenly, It was hot inside and soft, but all the time i was eating it I kept thinking of all the calories i was ingesting, arg *guilty*
After that we just went for a walk on the beach, and we took some pictures, there was a wedding on the beach, which made me dream, i think the beach weddings are superb.
At the cocoloko lounge
Bye Everyone!!












2 comments:
Never been to cocoloko but I heard the food was nice. Hmmm I've got my eyes on that moelleux au chocolat!! I have a weak spot for anything chocolatey =P
Hi Angele,
yep its a great place to eat, am just like you..a chocolate addict. thanks for visiting my page.
Post a Comment