Thursday, October 28, 2010

Feeling elated.

Posted by summer | at 4:50 AM

 

 Yes, its here, I want to jump up and down.  I feel so happy that words cannot describe how happy I feel to finally be on holidays.  I have been patiently waiting to finally be far away from work.  That place and the people have been chewing my brain. Alright that's two months of bliss minus the nasty comments and the attention seeking individuals.  The narcissism of some of my colleagues will not reach me, thank you god.   Hopefully my blog will be reflecting some kindness, and sweetness now.  I don't feel part of their world, I love my life and family, my (real) friends, and i won't feel the need to pretend to constantly listen to some people's insignificant blabbering about themselves. 


 My job is not that very bad on its own, its the people in the work place that makes it such a torture.  Some of them do not have a broad mind and have only lived in their own little shell.  They have a negative opinion about everything, and feel like the world revolves around their little persons.  Let's just put all that behind me now and concentrate on having some fun and spending some quality time with all those who actually mean something to me.  Happy holidays to all my fwenss...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~