Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fill in the blanks

Posted by summer | at 10:19 AM

Found this on a fellow blogggers page..
1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is    the last thing i do is wish goodnight to my sweetheart with a virtual kiss,lol.  

2.  When I can't sleep I      i keep turning and tossing, and eventually start thinking about all the tasks i have to accomplish the next day, or i just read ezines    .

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is      check the time, then talk to my darling for a minute before he heads for work, lazy in bed for another 10 minutes and finally get off the bed   .

4.  When I'm tired I       am cranky and just want to be in my bed    .

5.  My dream bedroom would be    huge, painted in earthy colours, no tv or nothing to do with wires, just plain peaceful, with a huge bed, opening on a balcony with built-in baths *sighs*


6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be       right next to my baby in heaven island Maldives.

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was    after working nightshift, sleeping for less than an hour and then heading to my day job, the minute i hit my bed  that day i didnt wake up till the following day. 



8.  I sleep on my     all over the bed, i am sort of dangerous when i sleep  .

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear        shorts mostly and sleeveless shirts  .

10.  My bedtime is usually      10 pm on weekdays and later on weekends       .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~