Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The skirt diary..

Posted by summer | at 3:43 AM

Guess what, I saw this in a shop this week..

The one I saw was black, I am completely smitten by this skirt, its been on my mind ever since, I didn't buy it because it was quite pricey and now am regretting it.  Should I go back and get it, or just calm the shopping devil inside me?  I'll just give it another week and see if this craze passes, otherwise am getting it.  I don't know why, but I like the pleated designs, whether its for a dress or skirt, its soo chic don't you think?  But if I buy it, I will have to buy a blouse and a pair of shoes to go with it.  Just when you am trying to cut down on my expenses, I have to find this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~