|
This started while reading Gretchen Rubin's "happiness project" she has 12 personal commandments, which starts off with being Gretchen. Therefore, my happiness project starts with being ME.
Trying to describe myself is hard, although I will attempt this exercise to the best of my ability. Being ME means accepting myself the way i am, flaws included.
Once i realize my true weaknesses I will be better able to work on them. So let's start with the weakness, I know I have many more weak areas than strength.
Weaknesses:
1. Over sensitive ( I tend to take everything personally)
2. I have real trouble managing my anger, I don't get angry easily, but when I do, I say things I later regret.
3. I procrastinate, everything is later, tomorrow, next year..which never comes.
4. I am a pessimist
5. I am always late, and this is directly related to the fact that I am the queen of procrastination.
6. I can be very harsh on people who hurt me, I retort back.
I better end my list here, because if I go on this list is a never ending one. I know a few people who would gladly add to this list. Moving on to the better version of me. I seem quite cold, when I meet new people, but I guess this is simply my way of protecting myself, I let down my guards after I am sure and certain that I stand no harm next to you.
Positive points:
I am loyal person, I will always stand up for what I believe, whether I am all alone or not. I will defend my cause no matter what the outcome.
I am honest whether you like it or not. Maybe sometimes I should not say what I think out right, it would spare me a lot of trouble.
I forgive too easily, I think I am softy inside, I let people walk all over me. I can never say NO.
I love with sincerity.
I feel for others, I cannot see someone sad or in trouble. I know I don't do much to help out other people, but it still pains me to see suffering around me.
That's my list of being ME. I know those who know me or who think they know me will probably not agree to all these points but hey its about ME. Now that I know where and what I need to solve, lets start our quest to happiness.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment