|
The temperature in Mauritius is nearing 30 degrees in day time, and this obviously has some disastrous consequences on my skin, and I am trying to avoid over exposure as much as possible. I prefer to use home remedies for my beauty routine, because the chemicals in all the products can cause serious harm to your skin in the long term. But I do invest in a good moisturizer and cleansing products. For the rest I find everything in my kitchen.
I am going to try this mask for the next ten days and hope that it works. My forehead is a darker shade than the rest of my face, probably because its more exposed to the sun, and also because I tend to have break outs in that area, so am going to test my grandma's recipe on this one. Here it is:
Besan is the hindi equivalent for chickpea flour. All you have to do is mix besan, a few drops of lemon juice and curds. I also add dry orange peel and turmeric. Apply it to your face and other tanned parts of your body. Leave it on till it dries and rinse of with cool water. Repeat this procedure for 10 days
Let's hope my home facial works, will keep you updated. While you try this face pack you can also try this little remedy for dark circles.
Apply cucumber or potato juice to your under eye to remove dark circles. You can also apply some cold tea bags on your eyes.
Don't forget to drink plenty of water, specially in the hot season.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment