|
Waiting for Mr Right to get back home from work. End of Months are always hectic for him, and tonight I am alone and feeling low. I guess I have the "blues" i am missing him so much. I know he can't possibly stay with me 24hrs a day, but I start to miss him when he's not around. I just want to be there with him, on the little paradise. I know we are well pass the phase where everything is overwhelming and exciting, now we just find excitement in watching our favorite serials together. I just want to snuggle against him and watch Tv till we fall asleep. I hate it that he is so far from me right now, this is one of those days where I miss him a bit more. Tomorrow will be better, besides we are constantly talking to each other, the only thing that's missing is that we can't touch each other. Maybe one day technology will allow this as well (mmmm). Yay he's back, feeling much better now. Goodnight people!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a tiny island and the current location of Mr Right
0 comments:
Post a Comment