I found this really interesting website and it offers free sushi delivery to Mauritius, isn't that cool? You can order sushi for your lunch and not have to personally go to the restaurant to get it. I have never tried sushi before, which is strange, maybe i'll get some soon. Here's the link if you wish to try it out and do let me know how it was: http://www.sushiinmauritius.com/index.html.
The price is reasonable, you can order platters for your Sunday diner for your guests or on a Monday for that matter, it does not matter, they will deliver it to your door. Its great to see that the web is finally bringing new possibilities to Mauritians. I think we are pretty lagging behind when it comes to eshopping and ecommerce or even elearning. Its only recently that I have begun to come across a few web sites which offer such services to Mauritians. I have found a website which offers to deliver flowers and you can make the order and pay online. It makes life so much easier, I am a shopping freak, and i would really wish that we could buy things from the world over. Although, now it is possible, through ebay, I have bought from China to USA, lol.
Another interesting website I came across and wish to share is .www.pot-o-feu.com, this website offers exciting menus all to be delivered to your office or anywhere you work within the regions of Port-louis and Rose-hill. They offer healthy menus, which will allow anyone trying to lose weight to eat a hearty healthy lunch. They have HER and HIS menus, because obviously the proportions are not similar and also man and woman have different dietary requirements. The price is also affordable, for a HER menu at Rs 99, I think its worth it. Unfortunately for me though, I am not within their range of distribution, otherwise I would be on their list for sure, since I almost never have time to make lunch. Go ahead and try it people, isn't it a good idea? Cheers for internet!!
sushi

2 comments:
Interesting links!
I just bookmarked them koz I perhaps will need them when I am staying for overtime hours tonite ;)
And I work in Port Louis lol.
Thanks for sharing ;)
yor welcome, do try it and let us know how the food and service is.
Post a Comment