Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Home sweet home

Posted by summer | at 10:17 AM

I am home everyone, I came this afternoon and dropped by to say hello.  Chennai was hot, lol.  It was a good experience and most important I got my wedding dress, so that's fantastic news.  I was so happy to spend these few days with my babe, on our first vacation together..shopping spree rather. 

On my way to the airport...



While waiting in queue to check in at the airport.


That was while in transit at banglore airport, it must have been like 4 in the morning,



This was taken very early this morning in Chennai airport, while waiting for the gates to open..I was so sleepy since I had hardly slept the previous night.


This was just before landing at SSR airport, happy to see my beautiful sunny Mauritius. I only took some snaps from my mobile while getting bored at the airport, but will post some from Chennai itself, as soon as babe gets back home.  Good night now, need to get back to work early tomorrow.  I gotta catch up on some sleep.

2 comments:

Yashvin said...

Hello.

I landed on your blog too, for the first time.
Keep it up, I will now be reading your updates.

Cheers,
Yashvin

summer said...

Hello Yashvin,

Thanks for visiting, appreciate your comments. c u

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~