|
Its finally D-day for Will and Kate, I will definitely be watching them on TV today, I will have to run back home from work today since the wedding service is at 11 am (London time). Congrats will and Kate!!
How many of you will be watching? I bet Kate must be feeling so pressured, the whole world will have their eyes on her today, from her hair to her most awaited dress. But it must be fantastic to be a real princess, its every little girl's dream to have a fairy tale wedding. I need to rush to work now, aahh I am unfortunately not a real princess, lol. Have a great day everyone!
P.s: Where do you think they will go for their honeymoon?? I hope its Mauritius, both Harry and William have been here for vacation, but I hope they opt for Mauritius again :) After all our island is a little paradise.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment