Friday, April 1, 2011

Holidays and dad's birthday

Posted by summer | at 4:41 PM

Easter holidays are finally here and i am soo very happy.  Because that place was becoming intolerable for me, i only survive there because of these frequent breaks otherwise i would have lost it by now.  Anyway, one final rant before better days..my lady-b-boss called me today to inform me that i need to submit a subject report before i leave for my vacation on Monday.  Yes, she gave me HOMEWORK, I can't believe this, she says, I need to finish it before I leave, like all I do at home is think of her damn old saggy self.
Anyway, am just so glad that I now have 15 days off work, and I won't have to deal with her long post menopausal bitching.  yayyyyyyy. 




so, what's the plan? I am heading to Chennai,India for a short break, actually a shopping break, so its a double yay.  My sweetheart and in-laws will be meeting me in Chennai, so I get to be with my baby after 9 long long months apart.  I can't wait to jump in his arms and finally touch and kiss my sugar, it has been so hard without him here.  I guess every time we meet at the airport, its a different feeling.  The butterflies in my stomach fly around like crazy.  Its like a new beginning each time we meet, but its not exactly that..i don't really feel like am going to see him after so long, probably because we talk too much, I see him everyday on IM but its not the same.  I guess its only because we have never really been any distant from each other.  Anyway, now I can touch and feel him which is already fantastic.  This year is our big year of reunion, lol. 

Today is also my daddy's birthday, we didn't have a big party, but instead we had a quiet diner with the family and my cousin and his family.  My dad was very happy today, and despite all the horrible day I had and all the running around and tiredness I still managed to cook up something he likes.  I am glad he had a good time.  Happy birthday dad. Next year i will be at my new home and I know for sure I will miss my daddy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~