|
Just one day to go before the Easter holidays, i have not been keeping well lately. It took me 1 week to get over a sore throat and general fatigue. Been a tough week, because i had to drag myself to work, and to make it worst, all the annoying comments and back stabbing continues all the more. Some people really know how to spoil a perfectly good day. I feel like running away from these toxic people and environment.
Just the other day, this guy at work,asked me if he could borrow some money from me, at first i was shocked, because this guy is more than two decades older than me, and obviously has worked many more years than i have been alive. So, he comes up to me and asks, and mind you, its like i owe him, not the polite way you would expect. I nicely declined, he insists, so i tell him I will see if i can help him. Then i walk up to this colleague and tell him the situation, so he says to me, this guy is genuine. So, i think, well i might as well help out. On my way to the bank, another colleague warns me about this guy, i ask for a second and third opinion, everyone tells me, he is trying to con me. oouuffff, its a close escape, i cant believe people can do that so shamelessly, if i ever borrowed money from someone and didn't give it back, i would die of shame and never show this person my face again. I've learned my lesson, never ever. I don't even care if it is genuine or not, NOBODY is ever going to get a penny from me. This is why i hate my work place, for all these unscrupulous, backstabbing, jealous, old idiots. I wish they read my blog and would know exactly what i think of them. I have never ever borrowed money from anyone, not even my own parents, and i always pray to god that i never find myself in a situation where i need to ask for money. I live and spend according to my own means, never above.
I don't understand how people come up to me all the time for MY hard earned money. What's about me, that they come to me?? Am I too nice to people, so they think they can walk all over me?? Is it that they can easily cheat me? I think i am too nice to people, i feel sorry for people in a difficult situation. But that does not mean they should take advantage of my innocence, I hope this is it for me, and now if anyone asks me to lend them money, I will be really mean. I have learned my lesson, to NEVER be too involved in ANYONE'S life, to never be too FRIENDLY and to NEVER ask for a favour, because you have to pay it back. Another lesson learned..
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment