Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas has come and gone..

Posted by summer | at 8:58 AM

Merry Christmas everyone..I hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones and plenty of gifts under your tree.  As for me, I did have a good time with the family, was in Grand Bay for diner then just drove around to see the lights, was fairytale-like, unfortunately no pictures to show you guys.  All of the filao trees in Grand Bay was lit up at night, with music from every little restaurant, or pub. People Dancing and having fun, was a happy day. 

I always dream of a white Christmas, unfortunately it doesn't snow in Mauritius, maybe i'll have my white Christmas sometime down the future.  Have a good night everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~