Monday, December 13, 2010

The F of Fitness..

Posted by summer | at 8:48 AM

It struck me lately that I have started to put on weight, mostly because have become a couch potato. I came across an old childhood friend of mine, and was astonished to see how much weight she had put on.  She must have trippled her own size in about 7-8 years.  After meeting her, i have come to realize that I had to take actions, if i didn't intend to gain more pounds. 



It's not just the weight, but I want to be healthy.  I know its all a way of life, I have always been quite careless with what I eat but it all needs to change now.  So I finally put on my running shoes and got going, my 7 year old nephew wanted to accompany me, so i took him along. But he had so much stamina that i couldnt catch up with him, I only ran for about 15 minutes and I thought it was an eternity.  It has to be slow and steady so let's see what day 2 of jogging will give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Sweet Summer - Designed by Miss Rinda - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~