Nobody around..
I know over the years I got used to being with nobody else but myself but some days its harder..I know for the rest of the world its just another day, but its important to me. I feel lonely, maybe its the festive season, or its just that am a sad person.
Anyway I guess tomorrow will be a better day, afterall I can make myself feel better, I owe it to myself to be happy. So tomorrow its a day at the spa and a treat to myself, i am just tired of doing everything for everyone else. I wanna be selfish for a day.
I have gradually moved away from my friends, not that I don't talk or care, I sincerely do, but I guess our interests are different now. And I am honestly tired of listening to my married friends whine about their husbands, kids, mum in laws, etc. I just wanna have fun, why can't we have fun anymore. I love all of them, but I know now things are different and they have other priorities. Maybe I just need a few new single friends who can come out and not talk about how sad their life is, even that's hard to find now, as you grow older its harder to make and keep friends.
Celebrating my birthday on my own, its all about me..I guess i'll just go to the movies, catch a nice movie and then head to a spa, that's my birthday treat..cheers to me!!

3 comments:
oh gosh I'm so late but happy birthday anyway =)
lol, thats so nice angele, hope you had a great christmas, tc
P.s was not actually alone, he was all over me, thanks to skype and msn. Was just feeling a bit blue. Got my birthday gift all the way from Maldives :)
Post a Comment