Finally its his last day in Maldives, today FH (future husband in only 2 weeks) flies back home for good :) yes I am very happy, to know that this time I won't have to drop him back at the airport. Tomorrow he will be home and in my arms, yayyyyy. But we won't be having too much solo time, since we have so much more left to do for our wedding which is only 2 weeks away. phew!
one last picture setting over beautiful Maldives island, aahh how I wish i could have gone to that little piece of paradise.
Time for me to get ready for work and for FH to catch his plane, I know i will have a great weekend..hope u guys too will have a love filled weekend, cheersss.
2 comments:
FH. lol.
Wish you a nice weekend too FW.
I will call him H in only 2 weeks now,lol. Hope your weekend started well. tc yashvin
Post a Comment