The wedding madness is in full gear with only a month to go before our big day and I have to admit it's been a hard trying to pull everything together. I am stressed but trying not to show it too much. My to-do list does not seem to end, and I can't sleep at night. It is hard planning a wedding, trying to make everybody involved happy is even harder. I came across two very different websites I wanted to share to brides-to-be. The first blog is extraordinary, it showcases fairy tale weddings, with humongous budgets. I keep looking at the beautiful pictures to steal ideas for my own big day. The web site it called maharani weddings and here is the link :Maharani wedding
The second website is more sober and down to earth, with people just like you and me..small budget and big dreams,lol. You just need some spare time and creativity to make your day the perfect day you always wanted. I think its such a nice website, with great ideas, although all the weddings are christian weddings, unlike my hindu wedding. It is well worth the detour, for you future brides. Its name says it all a " A practical wedding"
I still have a lot on my to-do list, and I don't really know when my list will have no items on it, but i am trying to take it easy now. I want to enjoy my day, and not let anything spoil it. So all the petty talks and who is going to show up or not will not get to me. I want all my guests to enjoy themselves and share our happiness, but in the end what matters the most is that finally we both have made it :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment