|
I have an overdose of weddings at the moment, preparing for a wedding can be strenuous. I have been browsing through almost all the wedding websites online. Just to share some cake pictures with you guys, our color will be pink. I liked these cakes, what do you think?
I absolutely love flowers on cake decoration, for our engagement, we had red roses with chocolate coating, the cake was yummy, just the way i wanted. So what i want in a wedding cake is simple: delicious and pretty.
I personally prefer this one, its quite funky, don't you think? Hope they can make one for us.
The problem in Mauritius is that most shops don't have a website to advertise their services and products, even if they do, its not updated regularly or even maintained. I think it would have been much more easier to attract more customers with a well maintained website. I buy almost everything that's possible to ship online, and I research everything, as well as compare prices online. Anyway, the place we ordered our engagement party cake is called R & B cake studio which is found at Lallmatie, and yes i found it online since its the only shop if not one of the few shops to have a website: cake studio.
This was our favor to all our guests on our engagement, made by cake studio. A heart shaped napolitaine cake with both our initials.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment