|
I am back to blogging, I have been quite lazy to update my blog. The last time i wrote anything was after my wedding, so I'll take up from there. So far, its been wonderful being married and 8 months down the lane we are still enjoying our honeymoon phase.
Not much has changed for us, except for the added responsibility I had not realised how much work it took to maintain a house. I am lucky to have a wonderful husband, who is my equal partner in every chore. I heard many of my friends complaining about how much things had changed for them after marriage, but this has not been the case for me. The only thing that has changed is my WEIGHT, I have gained so much weight since my wedding. I am now a size 10 (previously was size 8). So now am trying to lose this excess bulge.
As for my job woes, I am still at my same old job, but for now my boss (b***) has relocated and I don't have to endure her at the moment. I think my prayers payed off, hopefully the situation will remain the same all year. The new year has started off quite well for me, this year i did not make any new resolutions i always break them. However, I do want to pass my driving permit this year, and I am taking lessons. I don't have much confidence in driving, I am scared out of my wits on the road, but i am not giving up just yet.
This is what you might expect to see with me on the streets:
watch out on the road guys, it just got dangerous with me running wild in my car! Have a happy Chinese new year and enjoy this long weekend.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment