|
Hello there,
I am blogging from our hotel room at Le Touessrok Hotel. I must admit this place is fantastic, we checked in yesterday night and this morning went for breakfast at the main restaurant. Unfortunately it has been raining and slightly cold today, so we spent the day indoors. Let's hope tomorrow is sunny and we can make it to Ilot Mangenie or Ile aux cerfs.
My wedding was perfect, as planned, with a little bit of stress from time to time, but overall it was beautiful. I will update with pictures as soon as we return home.
We have the deluxe ocean villa, with view to the beach, this morning i woke up with the sweet sounds of the waves. I simply love this place. See you guys.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAYYY HAPPY MARRIAGE AND HONEYMOON TO YOU! ♥
Thank you furr, we are having a lot of fun at the resort. Its been fantastic so far, today the sun is out and we going out all day.
Post a Comment