|
I had completely forgotten about this blog, i created when i was a young girl, madly in love and full of life, hopes and dreams. In such little time my whole life has been turned upside down. Now i am a single mom of two beautiful girls, struggling with life.
Right now, I am overwhelmed with feelings i never imagined i could feel. The same person i fought the whole world to be with has crushed all my passion for life. I hope writing it down will help me be the old person i was once. After all I am the only person who can give my girls a happy mummy.
I want to be able to stand up tall once again and smile, and say i have made it all on my own.
From now on my life and my children's life will be completely different, we will fight a different battle each and everyday. But we will get through this for sure.
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment